Life isn`t easy. Everybody goes through rough patches in their lives. It is easy to feel like your completely alone. Just having somebody to talk to can make all the difference in the world.
A safe space is here for anybody experiencing misfortune to come and get help. With a variety of programs and resources, there is no reason anybody should feel like they are alone. There are services available.
Walk-ins Welcome…Cost is FREE!
Products and Services Provided
- Help to set goals, break them into steps and work towards these goals.
- Information on how to get identification
- Information on shelters
- Hygiene packages
- Bus tickets for appointments
- Resources for low income families
Referrals and help to discover agencies that address funding for:
- Housing resources and application
- Legal issues
- Health of children/self
- Mental health
Resources, information, guidance and referrals regarding:
- Food Bank
- Alberta Works